Get the perfect healthy supplement
Barbara Aragon
2009-05-26 22:28:02 UTC
and it's so yummy

i found that amazing old shirt (we're big fans) at the thrift store for $1 and it's so soft.

What are your tips for clearing clutter so you can focus on such a project as sewing?" well mary, let me answer your question by showing you some examples of how i deal with clutter in different areas of my home:

haha, that's my girl.

i recommend rounding your troops for a similar conversation, and a brainstorm session for how to prepare for what lies ahead. just sayin.

interested? i think it would be so fun.

i love that she's an expert knitter and yet chooses to create very simple pieces;

i am trying to be a patient, kind mom.

we ate corned beef and cabbage with irish soda bread last night in preparation for the day of the irish.

and the fact that she's 31 makes me happy to be 31.

my homekeeping secrets

ok, i'm off to knit...

i was given the irish name kelly after my great grandparents' last name.

she wears birkenstocks to fashion shows.

and you eat with your sunglasses on

where you can get great steak and shrimp

happy happy days.

corned beef is cheap meat, a head of cabbage is less than 50 cents, and i bet you have all the ingredients for the bread in your cupboard. you should make this meal tonight!

i am going to turn on some good music and choose to be happy.

like this one, from sweet mary, that she left on the clean room post: "Your house seems so organized.